Meet C-3’s newest addition!

Hi everyone! My name is Cameron Weimer and I am the newest member of The C-3 Group!

I am beyond excited to begin my career with C-3 and the chance to drive optimum results for our agency–as well as the chance to expand my own skills within the field. Through my first weeks with the organization, I have enjoyed the daily collaboration with the team and progressing from beginning to end on various projects. It is an honor to be included within such a talented group of people. I’m excited to contribute as an account coordinator and copywriter for the agency.

Recently, I graduated from The Ohio State University in December 2012 with a B.A. in Public Affairs Journalism and a minor in Business Administration. While receiving my degree, I wrote for Ohio State’s award-winning newspaper, The Lantern. As well as contributing to other outlets such as Bleacher Report and Indians Baseball Insider.

In 2008, I graduated from Centerville High School where I played lacrosse as a midfielder – I also wrote for the school newspaper, Pursuit Newsmagazine, as a sports writer my junior year and eventually became the Sports Editor my senior year.

I enjoy participating and playing in almost any athletics. Recently, golfing has become one of my more favorite activities. In the last year, I have also picked up running and am currently training for my first half-marathon.

I enjoy reading many different genres of books from behavioral economics to the Harry Potter series. I have become obsessed with the Game of Thrones series since watching the first season on HBO.

Along with all of the above, I enjoy music, traveling, cooking, trivia, karaoke, design and learning!

I am excited to begin my chapter with the C-3 Group!