Seriously, though, I am Christopher Michael Jasko the First, the newest member of this happy band known as The C-3 Group. I look forward to bringing the “skills that pay the bills” as the team’s Account Manager and Copywriter.
This is the part of the blog where I’m supposed to give you a brief overview of my life, schooling, and experiences. Honestly, that’d probably be a bore so I’ll save you some time with a fistful of rapid-fire fun facts:
- I’ve been happily married for nearly 10 years. I’m contractually obligated to say that my wife is the coolest person ever.
- My house was built in 1920. It is approximately 700 square feet. Now put five kids, two adults, and a dog into that space. Privacy and quiet are only concepts I’ve heard about from my single friends.
- I raise backyard chickens. Please don’t tell the man. The eggs are tasty.
- Dayton is my favorite city/place in the entire world. Costa Rica is a close second.
- I am color blind (deutan color vision, specifically). No, that doesn’t mean I cannot see any color at all.
- I once mashed seven pieces of birthday cake into my mouth at the same time. This was not my best look.
- The common mallard is my power animal. Quack.
- I received my BA in Journalism from Wright State University. It’d be groovy if I could go back for my Master’s degree.
- If I were an album, I’d probably be “Out of the Blue” by Electric Light Orchestra. Sophisticated, beautiful, and grandiose, yet great for dancin’.
- I’m a fan of the Oxford comma. Sorry.
There you have it: a nibble of information about one Christopher Michael Jasko. I’m glad you’ve had a chance to learn a little about me, and I’d happily share more if you’d like to swing by the office for a cup of coffee or two.
Anywho, I’m truly thrilled to be at The C-3 Group. We’ve got a pretty special group of folks here. I can’t wait to be a part of all the great things we’ll accomplish. I’ve got a sneaking suspicion that it’s going to be a fun ride.
Is that enough? Sure seems like it. I just hope I hit the word count. Wait, is this thing still on? Oops.